Zeta Phi Beta Hosts It’s 12th Debutante Presentation in Jacksonville
Zeta Phi Beta’s Mu Lambda Zeta Chapter of Jacksonville, recently hosted its 12th Blue Revue Debutante Presentation.
The Blue Revue Program is a coming of age program and scholarship fundraiser that guides young ladies ages 13 to 18 on their journey to finer through various activities and programs. This year’s theme was “Journey to Finer…Introducing Tomorrow, Today.”
The debutantes raised a total of $21,488. Money raised by the debutantes will help to fund scholarships for graduating high school seniors in Onslow County and surrounding areas who desire to pursue advance education or attend a trade school.
The winners of the 2019 Blue Revue are:
• Miss Amber James: 1st place, Miss Blue Revue 2019, Miss Scholarship 2019 with a 3.6 GPA
• Miss Grace McAllister: 2nd place, Miss Pearl 2019, Miss Health & Fitness 2019 with 234 logged hours of fitness activities
• Miss Faith Ellis: 3rd place, Miss Dove 2019, Miss Visionary 2019
• Miss Anaesha Brown: Miss Community Service 2019 with 70.5 hours of community service
• Miss Samantha Scott: Miss Sisterhood 2019 and winner of the essay contest
The five debutantes are
• Miss Anaesha Brown, 10th grade, Jacksonville High School, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Harold Jerome Brown Jr.
• Miss Faith Ellis, 11th grade, White Oak High School, granddaughter of Mrs. Linda Ellis
• Miss Amber James, 8th grade, Northwoods Park Middle School, daughter of Master Gunnery Sergeant (USMC) and Mrs. Albert James Jr.
• Miss Grace McAllister, 10th grade, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Kenneth McAllister Sr.
• Miss Samantha Scott, 12th grade, Jacksonville High School, daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Harold Louis Scott Jr.
Share this on Facebook if you think they deserve to go VIRAL!
chapter leadership1 week ago
A Blueprint to Running The Yard as A Black Fraternity or Sorority
NPHC4 days ago
National Pan-Hellenic Council of Presidents Releases Joint Statement About The Threat to DEI in Schools
Omegas3 hours ago
Lambda Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Celebrates 100 Years of Service in Los Angeles