Facebook recently announced that they are dedicating over $40 million of their $100 million investment in the Black community to 10,000 U.S Black-owned businesses.
According to Facebook, individual grants will include cash and ad credits to support Black-owned small businesses.
To qualify, you have to move quick because the program is only accepting applications until August 31st at 6pm Pacific Time.
According to Facebook, in order to receive one of the grants, your business must meet the following criteria:
• Be a majority Black-owned for-profit business
• Be legally registered in a US State or the District of Columbia (US territories are excluded)
• Have between 1 and 50 employees
• Have been in business for over a year
• Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
• Plan to use the grant funds to support the business and community
The business owner must also be at least 18 years old.
Make sure to share this opportunity with your friends and family who have small businesses. This could help them a lot!
Iotas3 days ago
Breaking News: Iota Phi Theta Founder Frank B. Coakley Has Passed Away
Leadership Highlight4 days ago
Leadership Highlight: DeShawn Burrell the Basileus of Zeta Phi Beta’s Grad Chapter in Louisville
Sports5 days ago
The Invincible: How Black Leaders in Sports Are Dominating With or Without the Ball